Version 1.05 released 25 April 2005
The following enhancements have been released in versions up to and
including this version:
- Added functionality to log all failed system-generated emails in
the database along with the reason for the failure.
- Added functionality to send a system-generated email to the
next user that needs to recommend a form.
- Added functionality for the owner of a form to be able to delete
- Added functionality for the owner of a registered project to
create an amendment to the project. This creates a complete copy
of the MIG1 form that needs to be registered in the same way as
the original MIG1 form for the project.
- Improved Fund Administration pages to sort alphabetically
at all levels.
- Enhanced the warning message displayed when a user submits
- Changed wording on popup that appears when a user refers a form
back to the previous user.
- Changed wording on popup that appears when a user recommends a
form to the next user.
- Improved the security of passwords generated and
mailed to new users to be six characters long and contain mixed
- Fixed displaying name of logged in user for some users.
- Added functionality to generate a new password when upgrading
from a contact person to a system user to streamline the registration
of users of previous systems.
- Changed area code to dialling code in user admin screens.
- Imported Transfers data provided by dplg into Funding Admin
- Updated data for allocations and schedules to submitted status.
- Added claims tab to request for payment forms.
- Added project overview screen.
- Added filters to all MIG forms similar to filters of MIG1 form.
- Renamed buttons on toolbar to Recommend and Refer back.
- Added functionality to trees in menus to expand or collapse when
user clicks on the node's text.
- Completed Management screens in Fund
- Improved styling on page that shows a user is successfully
- Improved styling of all grids throughout the application.
- Added view-only role for users that can view forms without
making changes to them.
- Added functionality for users to capture site visit forms.
- Added headings above screens that allow users to select a form
- Added KPI report.
- Added Monthly report.
- Updated user manual.