Version 1.09 released on 13 June 2005
The following enhancements have been released in this version:
- Enhanced DORA report to filter according to the municipality of
- Completed project list report.
- Corrected round-off error in calculation of project
duration in MIG1.
- Added Provincial Data Capturer role.
- Added Provincial Consultant role.
- Added online help, and link on the toolbar for quick
access from anywhere in the system.
- Added validation on MIG1 form to check that the sum of the
component costs in section 6 total up to the funding registered in
section 3 for that component.
- Added validation on MIG1 form to check that the construction
duration of any component cannot exceed the duration of the project.
- Added validation on MIG1 form to check that the number of
households that can contribute in section 4 does not exceed the number
of households captured in section 3.
- Changed the wording in section 4.2 from "Ability to contribute"
to "Able to contribute" and replaced the checkbox with radio buttons to
- Enhanced descriptive heading for the municipality picker.
- Moved search button on project lifecycle search screens to the
bottom to enhance consistency.
- Changed the icon of the message box when clicking on the cancel
button of a section to an exclamation mark. This will only display on
Internet Explorer browsers.
- Added a navigation tip when the user clicks on a menu item that
explains where to click next.
- Removed the words "Total for" from district nodes on the DORA
report comment screen.
- Added functionality to resize the frame in the section viewer
appropriately when a user updates the project duration on the cashflow